In today's episode, we sit down with Mathilde Collin, the CEO of Front.
If you'd like to imagine a bright future for email - better correspondence, being more effective - Front is working on it.
Today, Mathilde and Chad talk about:
- How to become more happy at work
- Getting the balance right between your personal identity and your business identity
- What email would be like if it was designed today and how they would reimagine it
- Where Mathilde's competitive motivations come from and how she channels them into her mission at Front as well as her life outside
- Mathilde's experiences at Y Combinator and working with investors and partners
- Plus, Mathilde shares how she builds a fun, 'Lego-centric' culture
This episode of Mission Daily is brought to you by our friends at TriNet. TriNet makes HR easier, from payroll to benefits to compliance. AND they offer full-service solutions tailored to your industry and your company, whether your team is 10 people or 1,000. Check out TriNet today at trinet.com.
For full show notes and more, go to mission.org/missiondaily.