In this episode, Chris and Robby look at how to sustain a discipleship launch.
In This Episode, You’ll Discover:
* How to sustain new initiatives in 2019.
* Why baptism alone isn't the goal of the church.
* Why the early church didn't baptize people immediately.
* Why churches can't cater to the schedule of a busy culture.
Shareable Quotes (#MakingDisciplesPodcast):
* "The early church often waited 3-4 years to baptize." - @rgallaty
* "The greatest turn off to the lost world is people who profess Christ with their lips and live another way. " - @rgallaty
* "We live in a culture of solutionism. If we take that model to the church, we lose our faith." - @rgallaty
* "As leaders in the church, launching new a year, the key has to be focused on discipeship at a micro level to have a maxiumum impact." - @chrisswain73