Wilderkids is back after a short break and what a cracking episode to kick off the new season of interviews.
On this episode we have adventurer and conservationist, Holly Budge who tells us all about her visual campaign and charity - How Many Elephants.
Anyone that is familiar with my art will know how much I love elephants so when a friend from home told me about Holly, who had visited her children’s school, inspiring them all with her passion for saving these wonderful creatures, I knew that I had to interview her.
Holly is a passionate fun courageous woman and I think you’re all going to love hearing about her adventures as much as I did…
We chat about . . .
- Her hard hitting visual campaign and charity
- How she went from being a skydiving camerawoman to being a conservationist
- Her terrifying skydive over Everest!
- How a teacher expanded her mind and helped put her on the path she’s on today
- How passion and determination can help you achieve anything you set your mind to
- How if you can hone something right down and do one thing really well you will have a bigger impact
- The time she has spent in the African bush with the all female anti-poaching groups - The Black Mambas and the Akashinga
- Her experiences with school children in Africa and the UK and how they compare
Take a look at www.howmanyelephants.co
to find out more about Holly and her campaign.