Random pearls from ACP #IM2019 Day 2. The Curbsiders crew is joined by Dr Alia Chisty (future PD at Penn State Hershey) at ACP’s Internal Medicine Meeting in Philadelphia to discuss highlights including: baloxavir a new drug for flu, stress testing and coronary CT angiography pearls, celiac disease, H. pylori pearls, and a bunch of random pearls from infectious diseases, palliative care and more!
"Sorry, no time stamps or full show notes for this one. We're too tired." -The Curbsiders
Join our mailing list and receive a PDF copy of our show notes every Monday. Rate us on iTunes, recommend a guest or topic and give feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#IM2019 Curbsiders Crew
- Guest: Renee Dversdal MD, Alan Dow MD, Alia Chisty MD
- Cohosts: Paul Williams MD, Stuart Brigham MD, Shreya Trivedi MD, Molly Heublein MD, Emi Okamoto MD, Justin Berk MD, Cyrus Askin MD, Matthew Watto MD, Chris Chiu MD
- Director of operations: Chris Chiu MD
- Twitter: Cyrus Askin MD, Hannah Abrams MS3
- Instagram: Beth Garbitelli MS1
- Facebook: Chris Chiu MD
- Off-air producer: Sarah Phoebe Roberts MPH, Nora Taranto MS4
- Marketing: Jen Watto