Random pearls from #IM2019 Day 1. The Curbsiders crew is joined by Kashlak’s POCUS Chief, Renee Dversdal MD at ACP’s Internal Medicine Meeting in Philadelphia to discuss day 1 highlights inlcuding: POCUS, lyme rash, back pain, syphilis, women’s health, patient handoffs, the flip-flop fungal sign a ton of cardiology pearls (ie diuretics, paracentesis for CHF, beta blockers, LBBB, when is it safe to have intercourse after an MI?) and more!
"Sorry, no time stamps or full show notes for this one. We're too tired." -The Curbsiders
Join our mailing list and receive a PDF copy of our show notes every Monday. Rate us on iTunes, recommend a guest or topic and give feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org.
#IM2019 Curbsiders Crew
- Guest: Renee Dversdal MD, Alan Dow MD, Alia Chisty MD
- Cohosts: Paul Williams MD, Stuart Brigham MD, Shreya Trivedi MD, Molly Heublein MD, Emi Okamoto MD, Justin Berk MD, Cyrus Askin MD, Matthew Watto MD, Chris Chiu MD
- Director of operations: Chris Chiu MD
- Twitter: Cyrus Askin MD, Hannah Abrams MS3
- Instagram: Beth Garbitelli MS1
- Facebook: Chris Chiu MD
- Off-air producer: Sarah Phoebe Roberts MPH
- Marketing: Jen Watto