[tweetshare tweet="Use G Suite tools to support deeper thinking and move beyond substitution. #gttribe #gsuiteedu" username="GTeacherTribe"]
Google News and Updates
Annotate images (Washington crossing the Delaware) Part of Matt’s Google Genius presentation at DitchThatTextbook.com/GoogleGenius
Create with constraints (Kasey’s magnetic poetry)
Explain their thinking (Matt’s moveable activity post)
Creative Projects that Can’t Be Duplicated or Plagiarized
Google Teacher Tribe Mailbag
- Kaelyn Bullock (Seattle, Washington) - New Google Sites not showing up … mostly tablets, also on some MacBooks (via SpeakPipe)
- Jennifer Liebhaber (Scottsdale, Arizona) - I really appreciate all the little tips and tricks I get each time I listen. I am writing because I am trying to find out the best way to do a "mail merge" in a Google Doc when the data I need is in Google Sheets.
- Denise Wolfe (Nebraska) - Just wanted to take a moment and THANK YOU for your podcast!
On The Blogs
Ready to Become a Google Certified Trainer? Do you want to travel and help other teachers learn how to use G Suite in their classroom? Do you want to get your foot in the door as a consultant, trainer, or present at national conferences? Want to make a little extra cash in summer training teachers? The VIP trainer course opens twice yearly (May and December) and will re-open for enrollment on November 10, 2017, and close on November 27, 2017. This is the e-course you have been waiting for–the course to help you on your journey to becoming a Google for Education Certified Trainer! Becoming a Google Certified Trainer was one of the best decisions I ever made, and it transformed my learning and my career! This self-paced, e-course includes EVERYTHING you need to know to pass the Trainer Skills Assessment AND complete the application requirements, including:
Visit BecomeAGoogleTrainer.com for all of the details and to enroll (VIP will NOT open until November 10th!) *Please note: This course does NOT prepare you for Google Certified Educator Level 1 and 2.
- 30+ Video Lessons (including the archive)
- Private Google+ Community
- The Ultimate Google Certified Trainer Planner and Check List
- VIP BONUSES!
- Tips & Tricks
- and much more!