Google News and Updates (4:25)
Featured Content (7:34)
Google Drawings allows you to add some color to your documents, presentations, and websites with easy to create charts and diagrams. However, Matt and Kasey provide you with some additional applications for you and your students.
- Visual Thinking with Google Drawings
- Power of images and text on the brain (dual coding)
- Google Drawings: like a digital poster board (or paper)
- Only tools: lines, shapes, text and images
- Annotate on images
- Photo comic strips
- Create infographics
- Graphic organizers
Google Teacher Tribe Mailbag (25:18)
- Meghan Eberhart (MN) asks about web-based video editors with the recent Google killing of the Youtube video editor/creator.
- Becca Glassberg (NY) had a quick question regarding Google Classroom differentiation and how assignments appear on Google Calendar.
- Tim Baker (KY) runs a Student Tech Leadership Program (STLP) and is looking for an app, tool, or extension for managing checklists for repetitive tasks.
On The Blogs (33:04)