Christmas often comes and goes in the blink of an eye. Not only that, it’s easy to miss the magic of the season. Either things don’t go the way we had hoped with our family, or we get so buried in our to-do lists we need a search and rescue team just to help us come to the surface.
In this episode, we talk about decisions you can make to enjoy the Christmas season with your family. We talk about:
* Practical ways we can manage our expectations of the Christmas season
* Why it’s important to also acknowledge and grieve loss during this season
* Being people who include others
* How to prioritize Jesus during the holidays–i.e. getting our kids to behave because of Jesus, not for Santa 🙂
* How to make decisions at Christmas based on your family values, not the culture around you
* One very practical way husbands can crush it this Christmas
* How to be the grace others need at this time of year
To join us in the 25 Characters of the Christmas Story: An Advent Experience for Families, click here!