(The podcast formerly known as In This Together). Kind of like Prince, but not.Every one of us has a stage. But so often, the problem we face is feeling like we have to choose between work and home. In other words, it’s our loved ones who get what’s leftover—either from a long day at the office, or being home with the kids. Yet, the more connected you are to your family, the more influence—and fun—you have on your respective stage. The Famous at Home podcast helps you become a rockstar in your own home. Our topics and discussions help leaders avoid the pitfalls of success, set healthy rhythms between work and home, and build a rock solid marriage. Because the greatest red carpet you’ll ever walk, is through your front door.
Bedtime–it’s that sometimes elusive and dreaded time of the day, especially if you have young kids. Yet, bedtime can be the most significant time of the day to connect with your kids, and even your teens.
In this episode, we discuss the spiritual and emotional significance of bedtime. We also get super practical about turning it into one of the most memorable–and maybe even enjoyable–parts of your day. Even more, bedtime could be the environment that shapes your family and child’s story for years to come.
We talk about:
* Why even Moses championed bedtime
* When it’s okay to call an audible
* Practical ways to keep our kids in bed and not dread the process
* Guilt free and emotionally safe ways for either laying with our kids to help them fall asleep or making them stay in bed
* Questions we can ask our kids to draw out what’s happening in their inner world