Over one-third of Americans live in, or are a part of, a blended family. So many questions abound for stepparents. Fortunately, in this week’s episode, our dear friend and expert on blended families, Ron Deal, answers many of these questions.
Ron serves as Director of Family Life Blended
and is the author of The Smart Stepfamily
, The Smart Stepmom
, The Smart Stepfamily Marriage
, and The Smart Stepdad
. After listening to this episode, you’ll realize he’s smart too. What’s even better, his approach to blended families is honest, but full of grace. He answers questions like:
* What does the Bible say about stepfamilies?
* I’m trying to instill good values with my kids but my ex-spouse doesn’t. How do I handle that?
* What do I tell my kids when they have a new aunt, uncle, grandparent, etc.
* How do we deal with loss during the holidays in our family?
* We just divorced and now we are both getting remarried. What do we tell our kids to call our new spouses?
* How do we decide whose house to go to for the holidays?
* And many more!
This episode is rich and full of wisdom. If you live in a blended family, grew up in a blended family, or are now raising kids in a blended family, Ron will bless you.
For more information including articles and links to Family Life Blended events, click here.
To purchase The Smart StepFamily, click here
For the article, 13 Ideas to Manage Holiday Step-Stress, click here
A Parenting Community for Busy Parents. Click here for more information.
Forcefield: For a FREE 30-Day Trial, click here.