Amy E. Smith is...
We touch on parts of Amy's personal story, as well as:
- What People-Pleasing is (and the not so common ways it can manifest)
- How you can set boundaries (without being a dick)
- How being worried about what other people think of you takes you away from your truth
Amy also shares her 3-part method to boundary making:
- Decide. Get specific about what you need.
- Deliver. Be conscious of your tone of voice. Vulnerability for the win.
- Enforce. You will be required to enforce your boundary. Hopefully only once, but there has to be repercussions if your line is crossed.
There is so much more to our conversation! We talk Soul, Fulfillment and Amy's bedside table. You'll have fun.
Amy mentions one of her favorite books: Come As You Are by Emily Ngaoski. Emily's second book is, Burnout.
To learn more about Amy and her work over at the Joy Junkie, head over to: https://thejoyjunkie.com/
To learn more about the host of the show, Kate, and her Corporate Workshops, Speaking and One-to-One Coaching, head to www.thrive.how