In this episode we talk about stress, what it does to the body, and how we can avoid it. Grab your ear lobes and give yourself a nice dose of “woosaw” because you are now listening to Tiny Leaps, Big Changes.
You Will Hear:
- What stress is useful for
- How stress affects the body
- What we can do to reduce it's effects.
Free Audio Book:
Quest (10 Points):
1. Write down 2 things you are stressed about.
2. Take a picture
3. Use #mytinyleaps on Instagram
CAYE - Merry Go 'Round | | provided by CopyrightFreeNetwork
The Science of Stress
What Happens to Your Body When You’re Stressed
Tips for Better Stress Management
Steve Bressert, Ph.D
Click to view: show page on Awesound