How people in Flint were stripped of a basic human need: safe drinking water
Published December 15, 2015
|
18 min
    Download
    Add to queue
    Copy URL
    Show notes
    If you missed part one of Not Safe to Drink, you can hear it here . The tap water in Lee Anne Walters’ home in Flint was causing her family’s health problems. Tests show her water had extremely high lead levels. Her son Gavin was diagnosed with lead poisoning. “How does this happen in the United States?” she asks. “I mean, you hear about it in third world countries, but how does this happen, specifically in a state that is surrounded by the Great Lakes?”
      15
      15
        0:00:00 / 0:00:00