David Whitehead is the creator of Way of the Truth Warrior and co-host of Unslaved Podcast. In this empowering episode we discuss how to cultivate self-esteem, perhaps the most important aspect of enlightenment. This dynamic conversation demystifies the processes of shadow work and psycho-somatic healing, and we also discuss the importance of individual sovereignty in a tyrannical world. Possibly the most powerful InnerVerse transmission yet!
Become a Plus+ Member and unlock the full 2 hour podcast with David Whitehead. Support InnerVerse and dive in to the deep end of creative consciousness conversations!
Episode 111+ for Members @ patreon.com/innerverse
Check out David's Work:
Topics & Links:
- The enlightening aspects of martial arts
- David's hero's journey from Truth Warrior to Unslaved
- Wilhelm Reich and Listen, Little Man! (Audiobook Link)
- "Martial arts isn't just about learning how to fight, it's about learning how to be a victor in life, and not a victim."
- David's collaborations with author Michael Tsarion and the future of Unslaved - "The Female Illuminati"
- The creative mental fortitude of the spiritual warrior
- The three foundational aspects of self-esteem: rationality, reason, and freewill
- How we can know we have free will
- Recommended reading: Nathaniel Brandon - The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem (Audiobook Link)
- Defining authentic shadow work and embracing the body's intelligence for healing psycho-somatic trauma and tension
Only In The Plus+ Extension (Become A Member)
- Why Philosophical and Political Anarchy aren't compatible
- How capitalism has been compromised
- The nature of true free markets
- Healthy Self-hood & individualism
- Tyrannical Government - a reflection of collective darkness
- Real talk about immigration and borders
- An Unslaved perspective on multiculturalism
- Growing the spine of a warrior in the fight to know yourself
Music in this episode: OMNI