Chris Dyer is a visionary painter, skateboarder, psychedelic adventurer & art teacher who travels the globe hosting workshops, exploring sacred sites, and live-painting at festivals and other events. We got some time to chat while he was taking a break from his marathon journeys and kicking it at home with some friends. We talked about developing into a professional artist, how Jesus stopped Chris from getting enlightenment but saved his art career, and this conversation was totally good vibes all around!
Subscribe to InnerVerse Plus+ on Patreon and get more of all things InnerVerse!
Episode Topics (View on IP Website)
- Chris talks about avoiding the Canadian winter by doing workshops and painting at festivals around the globe
- How experience in a creative discipline gives you the power to practically autopilot through certain steps
- Turning Positive Creations into a corporation to get legal status to work in the united states
- Overcoming resistance in all its forms on the artist's journey
- The differences in cultural situation Chris faced growing up in Peru compared to living in Canada
- Transitioning from starving artist to world-renowned celebrity
- Chris talks about consciousness and being grateful for life, illusions and all
- The story of how Jesus saved Chris' art career by keeping him from getting enlightened
- The universe behind a pair of eyes
- Qi Gong is really good for you - learn some with online videos!
- Rape - tobacco snuff as a tool for spiritual connected-ness
- Kambo medicine - frog slime based detox
- What Chris has learned from Ayahuasca
- Speculations on advanced ancient cultures
- A weird horse sculpture Chris was commissioned to paint
- Chris talks about what it's like to do live painting gigs
- Upcoming events and festivals Chris will be at this year
- "I want everyone to be happy, so let's do that." - Chris Dyer
Music in this episode: Savant