Greg Cipes loves everybody, regardless of what species they may be. An extremely creative individual, Greg has worked on cartoons, movies, TV shows, and he's performed as a professional surfer and musician. With his presence in any type of media, Greg brings a high-energy and loving perspective, and this podcast is no exception. With his best friend Wingman at his side, who is also a radical dog, Greg uses the magic of words to express how we can find joy in simplifying life to the essentials of taking care of our physical, mental and spiritual well-being, and how this process breaks down the cultural programming that traps people into an illusion of separation from source-consciousness. Entertainment doesn't have to be empty, and in this episode we prove it!
Watch this episode on Youtube to see Greg and Wingman in all their glory!
Follow Greg online!
Greg's Youtube Channel
Greg on Twitter
Greg on Instagram
- Greg talks about his life with his dog Wingman amid the throngs of humanity at Venice Beach, CA
- Making friends with all kinds of people regardless of their income status
- Getting off the phone--The energetic damage we self-inflict with technology addictions
- Finding joy in simplifying life
- Booyakasha! - An ancient Irish exclamation meaning "all glories to the most high" - which is also the teenage mutant ninja turtle's new rallying cry thanks to Greg!
- The magic of words and casting your vision with the right thoughts, speech and action
- Avoiding finite definitions and decisions, the Wu-Wei path of active non-action
- Breaking out of family and culture's programming and becoming a blank slate and therefore open and free to receive and become what your soul desires
- Nothing real can be threatened and nothing unreal can exist
- Change starts from within and spreads out to the world in layers
- "You need to be selfish, so you can be overflowing with love and abundance for others."
- "The most important decision you can make in your life, every day, is what you put in your mouth."
- The vital importance of surrounding yourself with others who aspire to be mentally, physically and spiritually healthy
- Finding balance in the reciprocity of giving and asking for help
- Greg shares thought about Osho and his tremendous wisdom
- i Ching reading for the episode: 22 - Grace
- How the energy of substance abuse shows up in physical life as experiences
- Greg's raw vegan recipe videos - Cipes Super Food Salad
- Greg gives brilliant reasons to stop eating animals
- How gut bacteria create food cravings more than actual personal preference
- The dark unity of toxicity created by cabals of controllers and how animal murder energizes that apparatus of evil
- Things Greg hates: leaf blowers, car sounds, & cigarettes
- Gaining super powers by learning to co-create with reality and the power of fully utilizing the body with disciplines such as Kundalini Yoga
- How idolizing super heroes robs us of our imagination and true human powers, and sells it back to us as crappy entertainment
- "If you really want to find peace... be your breath."
Subscribe to InnerVerse Plus+ and support your favorite podcast while getting sweet rewards!
Like the song at the end of the episode? Look up Greg's band, Cipes & The People, for more uplifting tunes!
Background music in this episode is from Itzadragon.