WARNING: The following episode will cause extreme, gut-busting laughter - listen at your own risk!
This week, Anna and Sim welcome a guest that will have you rolling on the floor laughing until your sides hurt – get ready for non-stop fun with the hysterical actor and comedian, Bobby Lee (MADtv, Pineapple Express, The Dictator, Splitting Up Together).
Anna and Bobby get down and dirty as they hilariously discuss…
- Masturbating with food and porn preferences
- some morning TV and radio talk show improv
- inviting fans up to their hotel room
- a fantastical forest ranger fantasy
On Deal Breakers, Bobby shares his thoughts on women who…
- Suck his toes while watching TV
- Order extra food right before he pays the dinner bill
- Heckle him during his on-stage performances
Calling in for advice this week…
- Nicholas, 23, from Arizona, needs some guidance on whether he should make a move on a girl that him AND his best friend have both been crushing on.
- Rachel, 24, from Minneapolis, isn’t sure how to handle her friend and roommate whose partying is getting a bit out of control.
Catch Bobby Lee on Splitting Up Together airing Tuesdays on ABC and his podcast, Tigerbelly!
Check out this week’s amazing deals from our sponsors and the always entertaining ad-reads!
- VITAL FARMS: Anna shares some egg-cellent tips that she’s learned from her Mom about how to pick and recognize a really good egg. But with Vital Farms, you never have to worry about the quality of your eggs because Vital Farms eggs meet all of the criteria that Anna’s Mom says make for a high-quality egg – plus, they’re totally bullshit-free! Head to vitalfarms.com/unqualified for your COOP-on (or coupon)!
- QUIP: Anna admits that she may not be the best with hygiene, but she never misses an opportunity to brush her teeth with the Quip toothbrush because it’s simply the best in the world! Backed by over 20,000 dental professionals, Quip makes dental hygiene a breeze with a built-in timer and automatic brush head delivery! Head to getquip.com/unqualified to get your first refill pack for free!
- RITUAL: In addition to less than perfect hygiene, Anna may not be known for having a diligent health regime – but the one thing that she is diligent about is taking her vitamins. Ritual makes taking your daily vitamins easy and delicious with their minty fresh taste and highly effective absorption. Whether you’re living life or creating it, why not add some good-looking science into your daily routine with Ritualvitamins. Visit ritual.com/unqualified to start your ritual today!
Anna Faris: @annakfaris
Sim Sarna: @simsarna
Bobby Lee: @bobbyleelive