Robert Kandell has spent the last 20 years helping people re-energize their lives and build better relationships through more honest and authentic connection and communication.
Robert is also an accomplished teacher, coach, and lecturer with over 400 workshops under his belt. He also brings his enthusiasm and passion to his weekly podcast, Tuff Love podcast which has over 100,000 downloads on subjects around relationships, intimacy, sex, communication and gender dynamics.
In this episode, we talked about:
- How a conversation about his sex life with this partner changed his views on sexuality
- How we're trained to be mediocre communicators in our relationships
- How men aren't allowed to talk about personal issues in society
- How we should speak our truths in relationships and be collaborative
- His experience in creating the company, One Taste
- How porn has affected our bodies and views on sexuality
Here’s Nicole Daedone's TED talk.
Here’s a link to The Butterfly Effect by John Ronson.
Website Tuff Love