A former US Air Force Captain turned Author/Coach/Speaker, Bryan Reeves has triumphed through multiple dark nights of the soul after hurling himself into the transformational fires of intimate relationship over and over again. With a Masters Degree in Human Relations, Bryan coaches men, women and couples in creating thriving lives and relationships. Bryan is the author of the viral blog, "Choose Her Every Day (or Leave Her)" and two books on Amazon, including his latest, "Tell The Truth, Let The Peace Fall Where It May.”
I’m excited for you to hear this week’s episode because I had so much fun and got so much from talking to Bryan.
In it we spoke about:
- How he used to be completely disconnected from his body and emotions, especially during his time in the military and why he thinks that is
- Reasons why some of us might not have boundaries
Bryan’s journey connecting back to himself and with others.
How he began helping people with their boundaries
- The difference between co-dependence, interdependence and independence
- The Conflict to connection program
- The Boundaries Program and Giveaway
Enter here to win a free access to the Boundaries Program Giveaway: