Kate works with Youth With A Mission (YWAM) in the Cook Islands alongside her husband and 3 children. She is a mom on mission, training young adults to share the gospel as well as having her own unique mission field (her children). Kate is passionate about knowing God and pointing her children toward Him. She also encourages other moms to do the same on her blog missionmumma.com.
What we chat about:
- Communicating your specific needs and concerns to your husband
- Keeping expectations realistic when working with your spouse
- How constant reassessment helps make sure your family remains your top priority
- The value of consistently praying and reading the Bible with your children
- Creating a prayer journal for your kids
- The struggle of disciplining a child who is your mini-me
- Staying present with a transition ahead
The Jesus Storybook Bible: Every Story Whispers His Name
Where to find Kate:
website // facebook // instagram // pinterest
Rebecca Renfrow - Tell Rebecca you heard about her on the show and get 10% off
Lovepop - Unlock special pricing on 5 Lovepops plus free shipping by visiting LovepopCards.com/MSW
CanvasPeople - Get an 11x14 canvas FREE + shipping by using the promo code MSW at checkout (for a limited time)
Support the show:
Amazon Affiliate Link
Share the Struggle!
Find me on Instagram or Facebook because I want to hear YOUR thoughts on this episode! If you've been encouraged by the show, please share it with another mom. The struggle is real. We might as well do this together!