Welcome back! Today we're talking about avoiding exam disasters, even when you're not as prepared as you might want to be. It's not too late to pull things together, but there's no time to waste!
In this episode we discuss:
- What can you do if you just aren't ready for finals?
- How to catch up on your outlines and other study aids
- How to make the most of the time you have left (whether it's weeks or even days)
- How to triage and make the most of the time you have
- Making a study schedule
- Looking at your learning style and using it to make the most of your studying
- Evaluating what's most important to memorize
- How to be distraction-free
- Avoiding the drama
- Dealing with situations that could pop up during the exam
- How to regroup and reenergize after one exam to get ready for the next
Thanks for listening!
If you enjoy the podcast, we'd love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. And feel free to reach out to us directly. You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact).
Enjoy! And best of luck on your exams.
Alison & Lee