Today, we're doing a deep dive into a critically important topic -- time and life management! If you're an overstressed law student or young lawyer, this is a can't miss episode.
Here's some of what we cover:
- Why is work-life balance so hard in today's legal profession?
- Has technology made things even more difficult?
- How to focus and get the right things done
- Why multitasking is a bad idea
- Why it's important to make time for breaks
- Overcoming self-sabotaging behavior in law school
- Effectively using a calendar to manage your time
- How to figure out what you should be spending your time on in law school
- When should you start outlining in law school?
- Strategies for prioritizing and executing effectively in law school
- Common ways to waste time in law school
- How much time should you spend reading cases?
- Using systems to make life easier for yourself
- What can you outsource to create more time for yourself?
- How much time are people really studying in law school?
If you enjoyed this episode, please let us know! We'd love a nice review and/or rating on iTunes. And feel free to reach out to us directly! You can always reach us via the contact form on the Law School Toolbox website (http://lawschooltoolbox.com/contact/).
Thanks for listening!
Alison & Lee