Jennifer Bristol is an advocate for getting families out in nature. Her family has a long history protecting and conserving natural spaces in Texas. She recently put out a book, Parking Lot Birding.
Check out Jennifer's website for more.
Connect with me on Twitter, email, or website.
Drink of the Episode: Magnificent Frigatebird
Fresh mint leaves
2 ounces Tito’s Vodka
1 ounce fresh lime juice
2–3 teaspoons simple syrup
1 ounce strawberry puree
(or 3 strawberries)
1. Add the mint leaves, vodka, lime juice and simple syrup to a cocktail shaker.
2. Using a muddler, muddle the mint and strawberries.
3. Add 1 cup of ice.
4. Then cover the cocktail shaker and shake for 15 seconds.
5. Strain into a tall glass filled with ice.
6. Top with club soda, as well as extra mint, lime wedges, and strawberries for garnish, if desired.