In this timely episode, we chat with Craig Goldslager, a financial planner who is also married to an SLP. We talk about everything from the CARES Act to the stock market and everything we need to consider to financially survive COVID-19. He highlights ways to access cash now if we need it and discusses things to consider moving forward should something like this happen again in the future.
- Craig Goldslager, Utterly Financial - Helping SLPs plan for retirement.
- SLP Money Episode 5: The CARES Act & Common Investor Mistakes to Avoid
- Estimate the size of your stimulus check
- Apply for unemployment
- Federal student loans suspended through 9/30/2020. If you have private lenders, talk to them about forbearance or deferral strategies (for every type of payments: mortgage, auto insurance, homeowner’s insurance, credit cards, car payments, etc…)
- Payroll Protection Program: This is through your bank
- Economic Disaster Loan: This is through SBA.gov