- Thank you to the following contributors:
- Kenneth Pace
- Breaking News:
- Nick – Editing collaboration videos and planning what’s next.
- April – Editing collaboration videos and starting the fence project.
- Jay – Editing collaboration videos and thinking about downsizing a couple shop items.
- Referenced Channels, Videos, or Websites:
- For figured hardwoods – bobkloes.com
- Submitted Questions:
- Ben – Question: How has being a woodworking content creator changed the way that you work in your shop for better and/or worse? For example, knowing that there are armchair quarterbacks and trolls ready to pick apart any POTENTIALLY questionable thing in the comments, do you find yourself being more safety conscientious? Do you want to use tools and techniques or learn skillsets you wouldn’t have if you didn’t make videos? And the follow up: do you work differently when the cameras aren’t rolling?
- Paul Foster – My question is with regards to sharpening chisels. What are your thoughts with regards to sharpen method of a hollow grind (as you would get from a grinding wheel) vs grinding a flat angle (as you would get from using a sharpening stone) on chisels? Do you have a preference? Do you think there may be an advantage from on technique over the other?
- David Gunn – having u 3 in one shop, what was most fun; biggest surprise; & biggest adjustment to working around the others