On today's episode, I have special guest Andrew Millet, who owns a cash based PT clinic, Move Strong Physical Therapy which is based out of Cressey Sports Performance, Hudson, Mass. He graduated with his Masters in Physical Therapy from Springfield College. Andrew specializes in ACL rehab and overhead athletes.
On today's episode, Andrew and I discuss:
- Andrew's PT background
- Why Andrew decided to open up a cash based clinic
- Hardest parts of owning a cash based clinic
- What does it mean to be a sports PT?
- Hardest ACL case Andrew has even treated
- Why are ACL re-tears so high?
- What he believes has to change to improve on these high re-tear rates?
My IG: @WesleyWang.DPT
My website: www.WesleyWangDPT.com
ACL Mastermind FAQ: https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/faq
ACL Mastermind sign-up: https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/offers/4yryvWYZ/checkout
ACL Post-Op Program (my favorite exercises): https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/offers/SAnh7QMY
Online personal training: https://www.wesleywangdpt.com/online-personal-training
Andrew's IG: @movestrongphysicaltherapy
If you enjoyed today's episode, don't forget to subscribe and I'd greatly appreciate you taking the time to write me a review. Please feel free to share this episode on social media and tag me!