On today's episode, I have special guest Zach Baker who is a physical therapist at Rehab 2 Perform in Frederick, MD. He graduated with his Doctor of Physical Therapy from the University of Maryland-Baltimore. Zach has suffered multiple ACL tears which has ultimately lead him to pursuing the field and specializing in ACL rehab.
On today's episode, Bobby and I discuss:
- Zach's PT background
- Hardest ACL case Zach has ever treated
- What are some tests he uses to determine whether an athlete is ready to return to sport?
- What Zach recommends to people who want to work with athletes
- Did PT school prepare him to treat ACLs?
- Why does Zach think re-tear rates are so high?
- What he believes has to change to improve on these high re-tear rates?
My IG: @WesleyWang.DPT
My website: www.WesleyWangDPT.com
ACL Mastermind FAQ: https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/faq
ACL Mastermind sign-up: https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/offers/4yryvWYZ/checkout
ACL Post-Op Program (my favorite exercises): https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/offers/SAnh7QMY
Online personal training: https://www.wesleywangdpt.com/online-personal-training
Bobby's IG: @zdbaker30
If you enjoyed today's episode, don't forget to subscribe and I'd greatly appreciate you taking the time to write me a review. Please feel free to share this episode on social media and tag me!