On today's episode, I have special guest Bobby Esbrandt who is a co-owner of Impact Sports Physical Therapy located in Hanover, MD. University of Maryland School of Medicine with special interests in manual therapy and sports rehabilitation.He has experience treating numerous professional, collegiate, and olympic level athletes, and currently serves as the head physical therapist for the Coppin State University athletic department.
On today's episode, Bobby and I discuss:
- Bobby's PT background
- Why Bobby enjoys treating ACLs
- Bobby's thoughts on ACL bracing
- What are some tests he uses to determine whether an athlete is ready to return to sport?
- Do you have a plan for when an athlete goes back to sports?
- Why do you think re-tear rates are so high?
- What do you believe has to change to improve on these high re-tear rates?
My IG: @WesleyWang.DPT
My website: www.WesleyWangDPT.com
ACL Mastermind FAQ: https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/faq
ACL Mastermind sign-up: https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/offers/4yryvWYZ/checkout
ACL Post-Op Program (my favorite exercises): https://wesleywangdpt.mykajabi.com/offers/SAnh7QMY
Online personal training: https://www.wesleywangdpt.com/online-personal-training
Bobby's IG: @bobbysportspt
Bobby's website: https://www.impactsportspt.com/
If you enjoyed today's episode, don't forget to subscribe and I'd greatly appreciate you taking the time to write me a review. Please feel free to share this episode on social media and tag me!