Milap Neupane joins the Rogues to talk about how to know how robust your Rails apps are.
Sometimes you forget to optimize database queries or network calls for performance during development, which impact the load that the application can support and when its performance begins to degrade.
Milap breaks down how to determine where these moments occur and what to do to get better performance from your applications.
- John Epperson
- Luke Stutters
- Valentino Stoll
- Milap Neupane
- Load Test Your Rails Apps with Apache JMeter
- Building, Testing and Deploying AWS Lambda Functions in Ruby
- Apache JMeter™
- Milap Neupane Blog
- LinkedIn: milap neupane
- Twitter: Milap Neupane ( @_milap )
- John- Which test framework should I learn, RSpec or Minitest?
- John- Monoprice
- Luke- Apache Web Server Hardening and Security Guide
- Luke- Agile is Dead • Pragmatic Dave Thomas • GOTO 2015
- Milap- Gophercises
- Milap- lofi.cafe
- Valentino- Effective Data Synchronization between Rails Microservices - Austin Story
- Valentino- GitHub | amancevice/yake
- Valentino- Asynchronous Background Processing for Ruby or Rails using AWS Lambda Extensions.
- Doximity Technology Blog
- Work @ Doximity
- GitHub: Valentino Stoll ( codenamev )
- Twitter: V ( @thecodenamev )
Special Guest: Milap Neupane .