Jeremy Evans, author of the Roda framework, joins the Rogues to talk about how to use Roda to build Ruby web applications.
Roda is a super lightweight framework that adds features through plugins to give you the power you need when you need it to build your applications. This allows you to bring in only what you need in order to get fast and easy to maintain code.
- Charles Max Wood
- Dave Kimura
- Luke Stutters
- Jeremy Evans
- GitHub | jeremyevans/roda
- Roda: Routing Tree Web Toolkit
- GitHub | jeremyevans/roda-sequel-stack
- GitHub | jeremyevans/r10k
- GitHub | shrinerb/shrine
- GitHub : Jeremy Evans ( jeremyevans )
- Twitter: Jeremy Evans ( @jeremyevans0 )
- Charles- Sea Lion Fins
- Charles- Atlas Shrugged
- Charles- The Ruthless Elimination of Hurry
- Dave- DeWalt Heat Gun 20v
- Dave- Creality | CR-10 Smart
- Jeremy- Xanadu Next
- Luke- A Rubyist's Walk Along the C-side
- Luke- The Pragmatic Programmer: Your Journey To Mastery, 20th Anniversary Edition
Special Guest: Jeremy Evans.