In this episode, Jill wraps up the Sessions series with a conversation about weight stability and the values we uphold when it comes to food and bodies.
In this session, Jill discusses:
- What is weight stability, why do we care about it?
- What disrupts weight stability?
- What to do when homeostasis has been disrupted and you can't fix it on an individual level
- The season of summer - why it's for connecting, celebrating, and enjoying
- If you can't ease into this season and the ways resting, waiting, and celebrating can nourish you - Jill has some homework for you!
- Can you take the focus off of your individual struggle to explore the deeper values and story lines that have been sold to you - where they come from and how they divide even the anti-diet, weight-neutral world - in order to heal in a more profound way and mobilize into action
This is it for the summer! We'll meet you back here in the fall. Email Jill (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you're ready to work together or if you have questions/comments. And don't forget to rate and review on iTunes!
See you in a few weeks!