How do you achieve success in the modern world? This is the billion dollar question. Some people would say that you must gain a whole new variety of skills and knowledge to keep up in our fast moving times. Only a few people would say you should use strategies that haven’t changed in thousands of years, as human nature and the game of power hasn’t changed either.
Best-selling author Robert Greene is one of these few people. Ever since he was a child he has been fascinated with seeing behind the polite masks that humans show to each other in civilised society, whilst underneath these disguises we all share a darker side and cravings for power.
In this enlightening conversation Robert Greene discusses his life’s work, from the rules of power and seduction, to mastery and human nature. Robert explores how we can use the lessons of history to succeed in all areas of life.
- Your book & its international success
- What is power?
- Learn how to use your enemies
- Conceal your intentions & be a strategist
- Is it being a narcissist good or bad?
- The power of seduction
- What makes you anti-seductive?
- Best dating advice for single people
- Your body language betrays you
- Learn the art of mastery
- A stroke changed my life
- My struggles and how to overcome them
- What have you learnt about happiness?
- Last guest’s question
Watch the episodes on Youtube - https://g2ul0.app.link/3kxINCANKsb
Instagram - https://bit.ly/3CXkF0d
Twitter - https://bit.ly/3wBA6bA
Linkedin - https://bit.ly/3z3CSYM
Telegram - https://g2ul0.app.link/SBExclusiveCommun