Today's episode is about the diagnosis of postpartum psychosis. Here are some important questions we cover in this episode:
- How common is postpartum psychosis?
- What underlying etiology should we always suspect?
- How do we differentiate postpartum psychosis from obsessive-compulsive disorder in the postpartum?
- Is postpartum psychosis an emergency, or can it be handled with outpatient treatment?
Faculty: Marlene Freeman, M.D.
- Learn more about Premium Membership here
- Earn 1.25 CMEs: The Clinician's Guide to Postpartum Mood Disorders
- Postpartum Psychosis: Clinical Considerations