Branding is a key tool in the competitive world of real estate, and there are endless opportunities to build a successful and reputable brand. However, with thousands of similar offerings out there, investors, agents, and business owners need to position themselves in a way that helps them stand out from the crowd. Today’s guest, Stace Caseria, offers strategies that help businesses do just that. Stace is the Founder of Trust Deep Branding Agency and an award-winning writer and branding expert with 20 years of experience. Stace has also been investing in real estate for more than 20 years and is currently both an active and passive investor. Through his branding and marketing expertise, he enables businesses to create long-term loyalty in relationships built on deep trust. In this episode, Stace shares a bit about his real estate, branding, and marketing experience, explains what branding is, its top level benefits, and its two halves: image and substance. He also talks about personal versus professional brands and creating a trustworthy brand, and he shares his favorite real estate investing tool, his biggest mistake, and what he needs to grow his life and business to the next level. Tune in today!
Key Points From This Episode:
- Stace shares a bit about his experience with real estate investing, branding, and marketing.
- Stace explains that branding is the process a business goes through to make the jump from commodity to brand.
- The four top level benefits of branding: differentiation, credibility, focus, and premium pricing.
- When to start branding yourself – the first step is finding the why or mission of the business.
- Stace breaks branding down into two halves: image and substance, which work side-by-side.
- Personal brand versus professional brand – there is a risk in having one name or face be the only thing everybody knows about your brand.
- The four factors of the trust dynamic: credibility, track record, empathy, and alignment of interests.
- You don’t need a Nike-sized budget to develop a memorable brand and set yourself apart.
- The one real estate investing tool Stace can’t do without is a website called Rentometer.
- Stace's biggest real estate investing mistake.
- The main takeaway for listeners from Stace’s mistake is don’t get too emotionally attached.
- Why Stace believes that he needs more courage in order to grow his life to the next level.
Links Mentioned in Today’s Episode: