This week next level physician entrepreneur and coach Dr. Andrew Tisser and I took the conversation to another level as we conversed about the fact that it’s never to early to change your mind (or your career).
Highlights from the conversation:
- Dr. Tisser shares his journey through med school and residency
- He knew early on that medicine was not his calling, but he pushed on b/c they kept saying “it’ll get better”
- We are programmed for delayed gratification, and this phrase “It’ll get better” is very prevalent in our community
- He even felt like “it’s too early for me to quit”
- He has explored and considered many paths (with a very patient wife)
- We talked about what made him finally choose coaching as a path and his choice to work with early career physicians
- Message to early career docs: Follow that intuition
- If you know medicine is not for you, don’t be afraid to make that transition
- If are unsure, and thinking about leaving, speak with a coach (Like Andrew) to uncover what that ideal career is
Catch up with Dr. Tisser on his website Https://Talk2MeDocpod.com
Schedule a free discovery call https://calendly.com/talk2medoc/discovery
You can also follow them on social media at:
Theme For the Show (A Word, Phrase, or Quote)
Early career physician finding his way
Talk2MeDocSee you on the next one!
Hosted by: Dr. Maiysha Clairborne
Looking for a Coach or Mastermind to Join? Ready to Take Your Career, Business, and Life to the Next Level? If you want to Learn more about Dr. Maiysha's coaching, courses, and masterminds. Visit www.DrMaiysha.com. Choose from of our Free Mini Online Masterclasses on Mindset Mastery, Manifestation, and Next Level Entrepreneurship Right on the Home page to start your journey now.