How special purpose acquisition companies work, what their performance has been and what are the ways to invest.
Topics covered include:
- How much money has been raised in SPAC initial public offerings and who are some of the better known sponsors
- What are the benefits of a SPAC acquisition compared to a traditional initial public offering
- How SPACs work from the initial IPO to the acquisition of a private company
- How have SPACs performed so poorly
- How a new SPAC ETF is structured
- An intriguing way to invest in SPACs that potentially could outperform
For show notes and more information on this episode click here.