What are four principles individuals can follow to achieve their financial and career goals this decade despite the rough start in 2020.
- Why we have to be willing to share our journey with others so that they are vested in our story
- Why it's important to focus on areas where we have momentum
- How to prudently use leverage in order to build an asset
- The importance of urgency, hope, and putting on an event so that we can achieve our business goals
- How asset allocation and portfolio holdings differ depending on the time horizon for the pool of money
- Why we need more control of investing outcomes when the time horizon is short
For show notes and more information on this episode click here.