What are the numerous decisions individuals have to make in managing their investments portfolios.
Topics covered include:
- Why individual investors in order to build and preserve wealth should invest like family offices and university endowments
- Why even buy and hold investors make portfolio changes
- What are examples of the numerous decisions individuals have to make in overseeing their investment portfolios
- How badly has value investing underperformed growth investing
- How are mindset should change when it comes to investing
For show notes and more information on this episode click here.