The Federal Reserve just updated its policy tools. What impact could that have on inflation, interest rates and your investments.
Topics covered include:
- Why is the Federal Reserve more transparent in its communication than it used to be.
- What are the Federal Reserve's Congressionally mandated goals.
- What are four economic developments that has caused lower inflation and motivated the Fed to adjust its strategy for achieving its goals.
- Why inflation could be higher than the Fed's 2% target
- What might the Federal Reserve do now that it has adjusted its strategy
- What will it take for inflation to increase?
- What can individuals do financially in a low return, low yield environment
For show notes and more information on this episode click here.