Frank McKinney: Real Estate Artist, 5-time International Bestselling Author, superhero meets Robin Hood, Philanthro-Capitalist, Ultramarathoner, Actor, and Visionary who sees opportunities and creates markets where none existed before.
Frank creates real estate markets where others fear to tread. He has built oceanfront spec homes (homes built without a buyer) valued in the tens of millions of dollars, shattering price records with each new project. Frank started with a $50,000 fixer-upper home, and climbed the real estate ladder all the way to a $50 million oceanfront mansion! Currently he is taking the real estate world by storm with his new “Micro Mansion” concept.
Frank spends quite a bit of his time on philanthro-capitalistic causes, specifically, his Caring House Project Foundation, www.chpf.org, a non-profit (501c3) organization that provides housing and a self-sustaining existence for homeless families primarily in Haiti and here in the United States of America. By the end of 2016, a total of 10,400+ people will have been sheltered in Haiti alone because of CHPF, and thousands more are alive because of our (and your) efforts.”
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- In what area are fortunes made in a disproportionate share?
- What is the key characteristic of an entrepreneur?
- What is truly the most obscene 4 letter word?
- Why Motivation doesn’t last.
- How Aspiration can forever change your life.
- What is the lunch pail approach?
- How to gently, yet often, exercise your risk threshold like a muscle.
- Entering a “cash accumulation phase.”
- Sacrificing today for a better tomorrow.
- Finding your highest calling.
- Who do you aspire to emulate?
- What legacy to you aspire to leave behind?
- Find your 3 I’s in life. Insurmountable, Incomprehensible, and Impossible and learn to say yes more than no. Go For It!
- If others have done it, so can you!
- Overnight success can take 20 years.
- “The quality of your life is in direct proportion to the amount of discomfort you can comfortably stand.” - Tony Robbins
- Share your blessings. Time, talent, and treasure.
- The timing will never be perfect, get a majority of your confidence going and pull the trigger.
- Book recommendation: Make it Big – Frank McKinney
- Book recommendation: Burst This – Frank McKinney
You can learn more about Frank McKinney at: http://www.frank-mckinney.com/
You can learn more about Frank McKinney’s Caring House Project Foundation at: http://www.frank-mckinney.com/caring-house-project/
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties? If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://meetme.so/RodKhleif
Review and Subscribe
Posted in Podcast Tagged acquisitions, Frank McKinney, apartment investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training