Brian Hamrick teaches advanced financial analysis through the rental property owners association, (RPOA). Along with his investment partners, Brian owns 450 units and hosts the Rental Property Owner & Real Estate Investor Podcast.
Here’s some of what you will learn:
- Software programs will allow you to analyze the numbers on any type of property, residential, commercial, or multi family. Examples are RentalSoftware.com, The Landlords Cash Flow Analyzer, and Opportunity Evaluator.
- Using mentors.
- What is a preferred return?
- What is an annualized return?
- What is a pro-forma based return?
- Creating an equity split for investors.
- 3 ways to make money putting together a deal.
- How to find off-market and in-between market deals.
- What is a 3rd party report?
- The critical relationships to have in multi-family real estate.
- The benefits of non-recourse loans when working with sponsors.
You can learn more about Brian Hamrick and Hamrick Investment Group at: www.HIGinvestor.com
To learn more about the Rental Property Owner & Real Estate Investor Podcast visit: Rental Property Owner & Real Estate Investor Podcast
Want to build Lifetime Cash Flow from Multifamily Properties? If you’re committed to creating the life you deserve, we've created the best multifamily training and coaching program on the market. I personally coach you on your path to create the life of your dreams. I will help you CRUSH it in this business! - if you'd like to receive information about our program, text CRUSH to 41411 now.
- Looking to invest in a multi-family real estate project? Want to partner with me personally on a deal? To schedule a time for us to talk click on this link: http://meetme.so/RodKhleif
Review and Subscribe
Posted in Podcast Tagged acquisitions, Brian Hamrick, Hamrick Investment Group, investing, apartments, appreciation, Assisted Living, broker, brokers, business, cash flow, cashflow, commercial, commercial real estate, CRE, CRE investing, Defaulted paper, Donald Trump, entrepreneur, equity, Eviction, expert, experts, Foreclosure, funding, Hedge fund, investing, investing in real estate, investments, Rod Khleif, Rod Khleif Florida, Rod Khleif Real Estate, Riyad Khleif , manager, mergers, millionaire, multi-family, multifamily, Office, passive income, podcast, private lending, private money, property management, raw land investing, real estate, real estate broker, real estate cashflow, real estate coaching, real estate investing, real estate investor. Investing, REIT, Retail, Robert Kiyosaki, sales, Sales Coach, sales expert, Sales Training, Self Storage, Selling, Senior Living, Shopping Center, Short Sale, Suburban Office, syndication, training, value add, Repositioning assets, multi-family expert, multifamily expert, multi family investing, multifamily training.