Charlie Harary explores how to adjust your recurring thought patterns to find your greatness, enhance emotional wellbeing, and enjoy work more everyday.
— YOU'LL LEARN —
1) How to react to the world in a more empowered way
2) Two innate needs you must fulfill to be satisfied
3) Approaches to growing more everyday
Subscribe or visit AwesomeAtYourJob.com/ep283 for clickable versions of the links below.
— ABOUT CHARLIE —
Charlie Harary is an author and internationally known speaker sought out for his lectures, seminars and keynote addresses on business intelligence, performance management and personal empowerment. He is the Senior Director of Capital Markets at RXR Realty, a multi-billion dollar real estate company based in New York. He hosts a weekly radio show on the NSN radio network and the Unlocking Greatness podcast. Upon its launch in 2015, Unlocking Greatness made it to the Top 10 on iTunes’ New & Noteworthy Business Podcasts list. Harary is an adjunct clinical professor of management and entrepreneurship at the Syms School of Business at Yeshiva University. He received his J.D. from Columbia Law School where he was awarded the James Kent Scholar and the Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar.
• Charlie’s Website: CharlieHarary.com
• Charlie’s Book: Unlocking Greatness
• Charlie’s Podcast: Unlocking Greatness
— RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THE SHOW —
• Book: Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell
• Book: Flow by Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi
• Theory: Self-Determination Theory
• Documentary: Tom Verses Time
• Study: Rosenthal Effect
• Theory: Ego depletion
— THANK YOU SPONSORS! —