Today on Home But Not Alone, we’re going to chat about the things we want to teach our kids - that we didn’t learn until we were adults!
We’re going to double dip this topic. Today we’ve got “Faith edition,” where we explore all the Catholic stuff that’s that you don’t need to wait until you’re an adult to know. And next week we’ll be back with “non-Faith edition,” for some real life skills #adulting that we want our kids to learn.
We thank Telos Art for sponsoring this episode, and we hope you'll visit and support their shop to help keep our podcast and other Catholic businesses going and growing.
- Catechism of the Catholic Church (affiliate link)
- Kiddie Cat (affiliate link)
- St. Michael Prayer
- Discernment of Charisms
- Visit our Podcast website HBNApodcast.com to learn more and subscribe.
- Find more from Tim at ChasteLove.org.
- Find more from Sara at ToJesusSincerely.com.