Today on Home But Not Alone, we’re going to chat about Depression!.
Major disclaimer: We are NOT medical professionals. We are not trained psychiatrists. We’re just a couple of parents who’ve dealt with depression and anxiety, and we want to share our experiences with you, and if you’re struggling too - encourage you to get the help you need and deserve.
Today’s sponsor is: My Little Patron. My Little Patron makes the most adorable resources for Catholic life with littles. From printables, to coloring and sticker books, to holy cards, rosaries, and more... My Little Patron will capture your kiddos' hearts and help you teach them about the Faith you love.
Find My Little Patron here:
- Books on Amazon (affiliate link)
- Holy Cards, Stickers, and Saint Products Galore (affiliate link)
- Pastoral Solutions Institute: catholiccounselors.com 866-724-1196
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: 1-800-273-8255
- Sara’s post on depression
- Sara's post on secondary infertility
- Sara's post on the healthy mind platter (free printable!)
- Visit our Podcast website HBNApodcast.com to learn more and subscribe.
- Find more from Tim at ChasteLove.org.
- Find more from Sara at ToJesusSincerely.com.