Justin Maxwell co-founder and Chief Design Officer of Smith.ai and Ian discuss how VR receptionists are changing the game for small and & solo legal practitioners. In this episode, Justin and host Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) talk about the Smith.ai call routing and intake service and how Smith.ai is changing the game for small and & solo legal practitioners.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve the Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to email us at email@example.com
Links and Resources from this Episode
- For additional information go to www.evolvelawnow.com/show
- What is the Smith.ai VR receptionist and how does it help attorneys with all aspects of the client intake process?
- How can Smith.ai “adapt” to your existing clients?
- How “traditional” answering services operated using scripts and why most people still want a human to greet them
- How your firm can double its productivity
- Increasing professionalism to convert customers
- Playing the role of the “polite bad guy.” Dealing with needy or disqualified clients the right way.
- Helping “people who still fax”
- How Smith.ai provides critical insights into who is calling your firm
- Justin’s breakdown on making UX vs. business decisions
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.