Brian Morgan, Founder of Anva sits down and talks with Ian Connett and Dan Lear at the Evolve Law Summit 2018 Podcast Series Series! This is one of a series of live shows recorded at this year’s Evolve Law Summit in Chicago with Contributing Editor Ian Connett (@QuantumJurist) and Dan Lear of Right Brain Law.
For the latest topics, trends and tech in the legal industry, subscribe to the Evolve Law Podcast: A Catalyst for Legal Innovation. Listen as legal experts and leaders share insights about the legal industry. For more information, questions, or suggestions about our podcast feel free to tweet Ian Connett at https://twitter.com/QuantumJurist
Links and Resources from this Episode
- Niche market of HOA law and how ANVA software helps
- Types of issues that arise in HOA law
- How ANVA tackles “form driven” tasks in HOA law
- What “ANVA” stands for – moving forward!
- Brian Morgan’s first experience with software
- Any state bar challenges to practicing law and “tech”?
- Impact of the software on Brian’s traditional law practice
- Brian’s process in developing ANVA software for law firms working with HOAs
Review and Subscribe
If you like what you hear please leave a review by clicking here
Subscribe to the podcast on your favorite player to get the latest episodes.