Our good friend Ron Rohrbaugh joins us this week to talk about how you can get started with traditional bow hunting. Ron is the author of A Traditional Bowhunter's Path and is a highly respected conservation biologist. He's currently the Forest Program Director for Audubon Pennsylvania and spent two decades at the Cornell Lab of Ornithology.
We're talking about:
- how you can get started with traditional bowhunting
- Ron's book A Traditional Bowhunters Path (available by clicking HERE)
- how to choose a bow that's right for you
- understanding bow riser and limbs and the wood choices that go with them
- Ron's traditional archery company Life Cycle Gear and how its rooted in sustainability
- The Handy Clicker - how it helps you shoot accurately
- Ron's two decades of conservation biology experience with Cornell Lab of Ornithology
- why what's good for the birds is good for healthy forests
- how hunters have contributed significantly to the major modern environmental policies we know today.
Check out Ron's traditional archery supply company Life Cycle Gear website by clicking HERE
Shorten your learning curve with traditional archery by visiting The Push Archery website HERE