Maxwell Finn is the founder of StartupDrugz.com and a managing partner at Quantum Media Marketing. He has years of experience creating hugely profitable Facebook ads, spending millions of dollars for both his clients and his own companies. Max is a serial entrepreneur and has launched, grown and sold several ecommerce brands and venture backed startups. He’s passionate about helping new entrepreneurs and small business owners achieve success.
From starting his million dollar business in college to shifting gears and founding a successful T-shirt store and becoming a managing partner at Quantum Media Marketing Company, today we have our guest Maxwell Finn.
A few highlights of what you will hear:
- Max’s journey from where he started.
- How he stayed consistent in college.
- His company, Startup Drugz.
- Quantum Media Marketing Company.
- Great insight on digital marketing.
- Failures that Max had to overcome.
- Step by step process from starting a company.
- Using dropshipping.
- Facebook ads.
- Whether companies should use paid marketing or not.
- Things to look for when hiring a consultant.
- How to connect and work with big name influencers.
Impactful Quotes from Max:
“You learn a lot more by failing then you do with succeeding.”
“I’d rather be the dumbest person in the room rather than the smartest person in the room any day.”
“If you’re not passionate about what you are doing, you are going to get burned out really quickly.”
“For me marketing was just a passion of mine -- the logic behind it was always so fascinating to me.”
“If you have nothing but a computer and access to internet, you can build the skills you need to be successful.”
“It’s a lot easier to spend money then it is to stop spending money.”
“If you are a new store, 100% of your traffic will probably be paid traffic.”
“Always test before you invest.”
“If you’re good at what you do and you’re young, you need to prove yourself.”
“You can only do 2 out of 3 things, a good social life, academic career, or good at sports while you’re in college.”
“Take the risks sooner in life, it’s a lot less risky when you’re in college.”
“Move fast and break things.” -Mark Zuckerburg
Connect with Max!
- Ready to take your business and lifestyle to the next level in college?
Grab your seat in our Entrepreneur Accelerator Program: College Edition.