What’s good everyone! A lot of things happened since the last episode went out but today Dr. Renee joins me in this episode for update 11.2!
We’ll be talking about things that are affecting you all the way from med school as well as the important things happening around the world, and we keep it real!
Here’s what to expect in this episode:
- How do we balance all of this stuff?
- Leverage and growth summit for physicians
- DOTB is the new business school of medicine!!
- New website teaser and reading your reviews of the podcast
- Sexual harassment and misconduct by physicians in the workplace
- Dr. Princess Dennar and her discrimination lawsuit against Tulane University School of Medicine
- JAMA’s structural racism podcast episode
Let’s Talk About: Sexual Misconduct In Healthcare | Ethically Sourced Ep12
Love the show? Leave a review so I can continue to improve the podcast!
“Having the Darkos describe their journey provided a solace that no sort of debt counseling would ever bring about. Anyways, this show is consistent in the fact that it always delivers gems and enlightens listeners. I’ve shared the podcast with my classmates. Please keep up the great work!”
If this sounds like you, rate with five stars, and leave a review!!!