In honour of her Hollywood debut, we discuss three of Dimple Kapadia’s most iconic and acclaimed films.
- Thank you you crazybrownchik (and Chris)
- Attend YEGPodFest and Erin’s panel with other Bollywood podcasters
- Chatting with the Khandaan crew
- Dimple Kapadia
- Thank you Film Companion for the MUBI code
- Matt makes fun of the AARP Movies for Grownups Awards but they gave Adam Sandler Best Actor for Uncut Gems
- We are forced to stan Jack Braganza’s suit
- Songs: “Main Shayar To Nahin,” “Mujha Kucjin Kehna Hai,” “Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein,” “Jhoot Bole Kauwa Kaate,” and “Ae Phansa”
(INTERVAL (“Jaane Do Naa” from Saagar)
- The return of Bum Chums
- Dimple Kapadia’s bathing suit
- Mahasweta Devi
- Professional mourners
- “Superman’s Song” (we will not explain 90s Canadiana)
- Song: “Jhooti Mooti Mitwa Aawan Bole”
- Matt coins the term Dimp Simps
NEXT TIME: A Suitable Boy
Bollywood is For Lovers is a member of the Alberta Podcast Network
Listen to The Well Endowed Podcast
Check out Taproot Edmonton
Find us on Apple Podcasts! and Stitcher! and audioBoom! and iHeartRadio! and Spotify! and Google Podcasts!
Thank you to Becca Dalke for the artwork!
#DimpleKapadia, #Bobby, #RishiKapoor, #RajKapoor, #PremNath, #Pran, #Saagar, #RameshSippy, #KamalHassan, #Rudaali, #KalpanaLajmi, #Rakhee, #AmjadKhan, #RajBabbar, #Bollywood